Nursery is the entry class of the School.
- Admission to classes LKG – 8th will be subject to the availability of vacant seats.
- There will be screening test for admission to classes LKG to 10th.
- Admission to classes 11th will be according to the board result in order of merit.
- No direct admission is given to classes 10th & 12th except in transfer cases that too with prior permission from RBSE office, Ajmer.
- For other classes also midterm admissions are not considered except in transfer cases, subject to the availability of seats.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to collect requisite information pertaining to admission fee and complete the admission related formalities by the stipulated date.
- It is mandatory to submit Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of the Municipal Committee of the concerned place of birth for admission to Nursery.
- In classes LKG onwards, the new entrants will have to submit the Transfer Certificate issued by the school last attended.
- Students coming from other State Boards & C.B.S.E. need to submit Migration Certificate obtainable from the concerned Board Office.
- Name and Date of Birth as written in the previous School Leaving Certificate I Birth Certificate shall remain final and will not be changed afterwards.
- The school reserves the right to accept or reject the admission.
- Fee is charged quarterly and must be deposited by the 15th of the due month. Late fee will be charged as under:
(a) Rs. 20 upto 20th
(b) Rs. 30 upto 30th
- Thereafter the name of the pupil will be struck off automatically from the school rolls. The child may be readmitted after the payment charges of Rs.100/-.
- For classes XI & XII the fee has to be paid annually in advance at the time of admission.
- Payment of school dues has to be ensured. No reason or excuse will be entertained.
- Kindly retain all the receipts of school dues as that helps in removing discrepancies and errors immediately.
- The fee and other dues are liable to change at the discretion of the authorities as and when the need arises even during the session.
- It is the sole responsibility of the parents or the students, to collect the security money from the school office, only within 12 months of leaving the school, failing which the amount will be forfeited.
- No fee will be refunded once deposited, except the security amount.
- For information about fee, please contact the school office.
Request for Parents
- Please note that no leave will be sanctioned during examinations.
- Please send your ward to the school well in time otherwise he/she will be sent back home.
- Please send your ward in proper school uniform.
- Please note that the school telephone is for official use only. Students will not be allowed to make personal calls. However, in emergency due consideration would be kept.
- Please note that no half-day leave will be granted to your ward. In case of emergency only parents are allowed to collect their children from the school.
- Please report immediately to the school office about any change of address or telephone number in writing.
- Please note that continuous absence for six days without any application will automatically lead to cancelling the name of your ward.
- Only parents should come to discuss the performance of their wards.
- Please note that no Motor Vehicles/Motorbikes/Mobile Phones/Cameras/Audio,Video CDs/DVDs are allowed in the School premises.
- Parents should ensure that students should not bring any objectionable reading material.
- Please motivate your child for participating in Co-Scholastic Activities.
- Please attend Parents Teachers Meet, on every last working day of the month, to discuss the progress of your ward/s.
IF ANY STUDENT OR EVEN A PARENT MISBEHAVES WITH THE TEACHING OR NON-TEACHING MEMBER OF THE SCHOOL OR IS INDULGED IN ANY UNDESIRABLE ACT, THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES MAY BE CONSTRAINED TO TAKE STRICT ACTION AGAINST THE PARENT OR THE CHILD AS PER THE RECOMMENDATION OF THE DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE.